The Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai have authorized us Clover Travel and tourism to issue UAE visas, for those looking to travel to UAE. Our services combine the right blend of efficiency, speed and accuracy to make your experience convenient and hassle free.
List of documents required to process Visas:
- Clear and valid passport copy of each guest (minimum validity of 6 months prior to arrival)
- One Passport size colored Photographs
- Birth Certificate (If you are traveling with your children below 18 Years)
- Completed and signed Entry Visa Request Form for each guest
- Subject to immigration approval and working hours
- Minimum of 2-3 working days excluding weekends (Friday/Saturdays) and Public holidays
If an urgent visa is required, please contact us directly. Additional charges will apply for urgent applications.
The Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai have introduced a visa on arrival facility for 45 nationalities. Citizens of the following countries will have a 30 day visit visa stamped on their passports at the port of entry, eliminating the need to apply for a visa prior to arriving in the UAE.
NATIONALITIES ELIGIBLE FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL
Andorra, Australia, Austria, SanMarino, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, UK, Greece, Vatican City, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Canadian, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania