| Lake Manyara / Serengeti / Ngorongoro – 5 Nights / 6 Days
Arrive. Lunch in Arusha just after 1230 hrs. 1400hrs, drive to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Manyara. (LD).
Enjoy a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park. The park’s inhabitants include hippo, monkey, tree-climbing lion, flamingo and other varieties of birdlife. Lunch at the lodge before driving to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Serengeti. (BLD).
Early morning and afternoon game drives on the endless plains of the Serengeti provide the opportunity to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle. All of the Big 5 can be found here, along with cheetah, giraffe, baboon, impala and African wild dog. Lunch, dinner and overnight at the lodge in Serengeti. (BLD).
Depart for a morning game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Lunch at the lodge. Then drive to Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Continue driving to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight in Ngorongoro. (BLD).
Today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a day crater tour with picnic lunches. Explore the forest areas inhabited by monkey and elephant, the lake area with the opportunity to see flamingo and other bird species, and the savannah where predators like the lion and cheetah are always on the hunt. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Ngorongoro. (BLD).
After breakfast, drive back to Arusha. Lunch is provided in Arusha. (BL)
|PRICES STARTING FROM
|With Kirurumu Tented Lodge, Serengeti Sopa & Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
||Prices Twin Share Per Person
|16 Mar’15 – 25 May’15
|26 May’15 – 31 Oct’15
|01 Nov’15 – 21 Dec’15
|22 Dec’15 – 31 Dec’15
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Guaranteed window seat in a safari vehicle driven by an experienced driver-guide
- All sightseeing and game viewing as shown
- Park fees where applicable Transfers as per itineraries Safari briefing
- Complementary drinking water in all safari vehicles
- Return international flights and taxes
- Entry Visas
- Christmas and Easter supplements
- Personal expenses such as beverages and laundry services
- Additional supplement applicable for 4×4 vehicles